Lots of "stuff" happens everyday - sometimes it stays in our memories and sometimes it just goes by the way side.....this is my battle against the way side....lets see how it goes:)
Fall
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I knew it!
So.....after much drama with the bank I now hate (the cancelling of the debit card), more drama with UNT (getting the college boy a new ID so he could EAT) and further drama by making the college boy take care of business on HIS end, instead of MOM TO THE RESCUE....College boy calls - the conversation goes like this "Hey mom, wanna hear something reeeeaaaalllllly funny?" "Am i going to think this is funny ha ha ha or funny as in Im going to kill you later?" He says "oh no, your gonna think think this is hilarious" - I said "ok, lets have it" - "Dr. W just sent me a text message, he has my wallet"....................................now I ask you - would find this funny ha ha or funny as in DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LOOK THERE ?????????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
College Boy in the Snow
Navy boy in Greece
No comments:
Post a Comment