Fall

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Melodrama

Yes the weekend was busy but it was good. On Saturday I did one of my training walks for the Susan G Komen - on Saturday I walked over 9 miles......pretty good for me. I am starting to look forward to these walks -as they are marks of achievement for me!

Monday night I returned to the theatre and auditioned for the Melodrama........I got a part and Im so excited! Community theatre really is one of my passions and to get back into it is a good thing for me.

Still no job on the front for the hubby - and Im beginning to think we have exhausted all of our resources but I am hopeful that SOMETHING will happen - I don't know what will happen when his benefits run out.......I guess whatever we have to do.......sometimes you just need something good to happen, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers