Fall

Monday, May 24, 2010

Still walking

Im still training for the Susan G Komen 3-day. Since we are 24 weeks out we should be doing a minimum of 3 miles a day (with a couple of days off a week to rest). Saturday I did 4.5 miles just walking my neighborhood but Sunday I did a walk with another group (not my team) and we did 5 miles followed by a one hour yoga class.

I have NEVER been to a yoga class and I must tell you that anyone who says its easy has NEVER done it. I felt pretty good right afteward and most of the day yesterday but this morning ??????? Let me just say there is very little left of me that doesn't have a little bit of soreness. I think I found some muscles that my body forgot that it had.......Its too bad that I don't have a yoga studio in my neck of the woods because I really think I could add that in on one of my NON WALKING days.........and if you get a chance, try some yoga....all I can say is Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers