Fall

Friday, September 24, 2010

State Fair

Tomorrow our car club will be on display in the car corrals just outside the automobile buildings at the State Fair. This is one of my most favorite days of the entire year. I don't care if it rains or if its cold, its all part of the charm. I love the sights, the sounds, the smells and yes, I suppose, the food. A real life honest to goodness fletchers corn dog....are you KIDDING ME? This year I plan to try the fried frito pie (this years BIG fried thing) and I can't leave without a funnel cake....but its just one day of the whole year and I will be telling myself that through my entire cardio class where I will have to work OFF all that food. Hopefully there will be pictures to post after tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers