Fall

Friday, August 21, 2009

What Now?

The move on campus went much better than I expected. There were no tears, no sadness and no big sighs.......we moved him in, got him unpacked, got his bed made, his computer set up and then we went to WalMart for some food and other things he needed. He had a 7 PM pizza social with the band and then a band meeting so we dropped him off with pretty much an I love you, bye! Craig and I were pretty tired so we went and found a place to eat dinner and then we went home.......all in all it was a pretty good day. I will post pictures of his dorm room after my visit this weekend - he forgot his OTHER mouth piece for his saxophone so we will take it to him, take him to lunch and then head back home......its a good thing he is so close ;) Oh yeah, he really likes his roomate too :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! I knew you would be fine.

    Thanks for your comment about Kinzie. I think she'll be a good mom too.

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers