Fall

Friday, February 19, 2010

No I didn't fall off the planet

I have been here - I have just been busy. The subaru is STILL in the paint/body shop - as cool as this little car is, we have found out that they are 1. rare, 2. sought after, 3. harder than heck to get parts for , but College boy is anxiously awaiting its return (hopefully Saturday).

Navy boy arrived on February 5th and is heading back to Italy on the 21st (yes, this Sunday) - its going to be hard for him and his GF to tear themselves apart for him to get on that airplane but this trip, they bought promise rings for each other - so now to make the long distance relationship work - its hard, but if you want it bad enough and you have enough trust in each other, you can make it work :)

I have been walking a little more regularly and really gearing up for the 3 day - now granted its not until November but remember I have another 30 pounds to lose to be where I wanted to be for this event......so back to working on that :) AND I have raised almost $1000 of my $2300 so I am making good progress.

I have a pampered chef party coming up on March 6th and then a bachelorette party Im co-hosting on March 20th so its just busy busy busy. I'll try to post some pics soon of College Boy and his g/f and Navy Boy and his promise' (like fiance' ? Get it?) - posting up again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers