Fall

Friday, June 11, 2010

FINALLY

After 4 months of searching and struggling the hubby finally got an interview.....so all our friends out there - pray and pray hard - this is a great opportunity and he sure needs it.....I'll keep you posted!

Navy Boy's wife - whom I now Call Navy Girl - leaves for Italy on Sunday. I know Navy Boy is just chompin at the bit for her to be there.......I wish them much happiness...NOW go see the world while your overe there :)

College Boy is just working and hanging out - thats about what he does :)

Thats it for now....remember that prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers