Fall

Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day


As we head into Memorial Day weekend, Im sure most think "ah, a long weekend" - but I think of how we should take a moment to think of, thank, and most of all, pray for our men and women who serve. I know mostly we think of those in Iraq and Afghanistan but we have armed forces serving all over the world and they deserve, prayer and praise as well. So from a Navy Mom to all of the armed forces, thank you for your service, God Bless You and wherever you are, whatever your job, stay safe for there are those back home who Love you and need you. Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Shulderg's In TexasMay 22, 2009 at 4:29 PM

    I'm soo glad you found us. This is a great way to stay in touch. I'll keep checking in so keep bloggin.

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers