Fall

Friday, May 29, 2009

Navy Son

Well I got word from my Navy son that he begins "check out" on Monday. I guess in Navy terms that means he will be home soon - woohoo! Im excited about this because I have not seen him in over a year and I have only spoken to him on the phone once. Most of our exchange has been via email and instant messenger. I have him home for 30 days - then he is off to Italy. Im not sure how long he will be assigned there but my hope is that it will be a little easier to communicate with him.

2 comments:

  1. Tell him "thanks" for his service. I'm sure none of them hear it often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right....and I will certainly pass it along :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers