Fall

Monday, July 6, 2009

And he is off....

Jerin's flight just left for JFK where it will go on to Italy afterwards......its happy and sad all at the same time. Its hard being a military parent, I can't imagine being a military spouse.....they are so far away and gone for a long time and you don't really know what they are enduring but you hope they are healthy and happy - because thats all you can do is hope and pray which I do everyday.

The flip side of that is how many 23 year olds get to spend a few years living in the mediterranean...he just left Greece - where he stayed for a year and now he is off to live on the Amalfi Coast of Italy for 2-3 years. Maybe, I will get to go visit someday :)

God Speed and safe travel Jerin - we love you and miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers