Fall

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

Maybe this day means alot to me because I have son who fights for our freedom everyday. And granted he is not in some of the "hot zones" but he does work for our US Military and to me, that is a huge job. It takes him away from home (far away) and believe me, these guys work hard. So yesterday, while we celebrated the 4th of July, we also celebrated him - because he is headed back overseas on Monday. We love you Jerin and We will miss you....but remember how quickly a year passes :) Jerin and Brett having a big time (Jerin's face will tell you).

The gang out at the pool :) Including my silly sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers