Fall

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Craig

Just a special post to wish a very happy birthday to my honey.

For those who are wondering, yes he is still job searching (almost 7 months now since he was laid off) but we are trying to stay positive and hope that something will come along soon (so, if you know of something shoot one of us an email).

I will fix him some salmon and wild rice and some broccoli with cheese sauce - one of his favorite meals and I already made him a birthday cake so - it will be as nice a birthday as one can have, considering the circumstances :)
I love you Craig! Here is the best gift I could do :) I know its not in the drive way but hey - you can look at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers