Fall

Monday, July 27, 2009

More Birthday Fun

So Saturday was my ACTUAL birthday - so we went out to dinner with Craig's family - we went to Logan's - I LOVE their food. Afterwards we came back to our house. My mother in law made brownies and we got some vanilla ice cream and had brownies and ice cream -yum!

That day ;however, we were dorm shopping for Travis (he moves in to his dorm on August 19th to prepare for marching band - Go EAGLES!) and then with some of his own hard-earned money he purchased a digital camera - he is so proud of his first major purchase - lets see if he takes better care of it than if it had been OUR money :)

Then Sunday was dog bathing day - we bathed all 3 of our dogs....and now they smell good and look good - once again I was caught camera less - I really better get on the stick :)

When Jerin sends me pictures of his weekend trip to Rome, maybe I can post one or two of those! What a life that kid has :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers