Fall

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hmmm

Somehow I guessed that more people would be interested in donating to cancer research but so far I have big fat Zero in donations - but oh well....the walk is several months away.

I have about had it with 2010 already - Last Sunday night we had to put our 10 1/2 year old boxer to sleep - I have never endured anything that broke my heart as much as that did. I have lost relatives and other pets but Pete was different, he was like a child - it will take a very long time to get over losing him.

Travis got hit on Friday night coming home from work - GREATFULLY he was not injured but his car was rendered undriveable and the JERK who hit him drove off - so now OUR insurance gets to pay an no rental car. School just started back for him AND he works downtown so we are having to trade and juggle cars to get everyone where they need to be.

Between the compressor on our a/c and my car breaking down - that cost us a LARGE SUM and now at the tail end of all this - Our Navy Boy is ready to take leave and come home from Italy and since its for R&R the Navy doesn't have to pay so NOW we are all trying to come up with $800 to get him home from Naples!

It feels like a never ending cycle and NOT a good one! Keep us in your prayers friends - it really needs to get better :/

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your dog, car, navy boy...
    It will get better. It always does. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers