Fall

Monday, January 11, 2010

January *ugh*

It is past Christmas, its been really really cold , school is fixing to start back (for the college crew) and Im feeling kinda BLAH. Things didn't go so well for College Boy so he will be attending the local community college - he really wants to go into Culinary Arts so I figured, why not? At least its something! He is a pretty darned good cook :)

Navy Boy is supposed get leave on Feb 5th but they keep on rejecting it for random and various reasons so when they finally DO approve it, Im sure the airline ticket will cost a small fortune :( and guess what? The Navy doesn't pay for it so Im sure they really don't care.

I keep searching but can't really find a reason to be cheery and positive so I guess I'll just be BLAH til that reason comes along.

Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers