Fall

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SIGH

Ok, Im a slacker - I made it two days on the 30 day shred and now I have to start over....the good news is Im not as sore from starting over. So last night was Day 1 repeat - and yes, its still hard but I think after a week I might be ready for level 2 - we will see.

I think college boy might have a job.....he enjoyed simply fondue so much that he wants to work there. He went yesterday and spoke to the owner, the owner has to speak to the manager and then he is in! Yayyyyy

Navy boy has a serious girlfriend - she is here at home and he is off in Italy. Long distance relationships can be hard....but hopefully they can make it work.

Craig and I have a big goal of paying off our credit card debt and we are very close - I would say 7 months and DONE - and we will not do that again - we will save UP when we want to buy something!

All in all we are off to a good 2010 :)

1 comment:

  1. Simply fondue...YUM!!

    Long distance relationships suck! Been there done that.

    No credit card debt is awesome. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers