Fall

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Susan G. Komen

So this year is the year that I am going to do it. 3 days, 60 miles - this is a big deal. Its one of the things on my "bucket-list" *LOL* I have wanted to do it for a long time so I have committed and now Im in. I hope those of you who read this blog, I know there are not many of you - will pass it on to your friends, especially those who have been touched by Breast Cancer and let me know, and if your able to, donate. Its a great cause, its alot of hard work, and it means alot to me. The event is in November and the fund raising must be completed by August (all $2300 of it, or else I have to commit to pay it) :( In the meantime, I will be training and participating in training walks of anywhere from 10-15 miles.......so this is not just an easy 3 days....there is alot that goes into ahead of time. So I hope you will join with me, through support, donations or whatever so we can be a part of wiping out Breast Cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers