Fall

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 months and 5 days :(

Well its been 2 months and 5 days since the hubby was laid off. He has not had so much as a call or an interview. I don't understand why its so hard .........he has applied to ALOT of jobs and he was qualified for most of them but not so much as a peep of interest out of anyone. It is discouraging for him and I feel bad for him too. I keep hoping and praying that this won't turn into another 7 months of no job but its not looking any better than last time. Everyone keeps saying that the economy is turning around but I'm sure not seeing any improvement yet. So keep those prayers going.....there has to be something out there for him. Hopefully this time it won't be consulting and he can finally find a place to be happy at work. Don't we all wish for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers