Fall

Monday, April 5, 2010

I don't get it

I will never understand human behavior. I will never understand why people behave in a way this is akin to cutting off your nose to spite your face. I will never understand why 2 people can't just TALK to each other and work things out between them instead of involving about 100 other people to "call so and so", "talk to so and so", "so and so is soooo upset" - STOP DOING THAT. If you need to talk to me -pick up the phone or heck, come by and see me - I don't care just don't have other people do your bidding !?!?!?! Im pretty sure I left high school about 30 years go (Oh man, Im soo telling my age right now). I don't like the games......lets just talk - ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers