Fall

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its TIME

This weekend I will embark on my next version of the Square Foot Garden (thank you Mel Bartholomew) I have decided to try Topsy Turvy Tomatoes and Strawberries but in the Sq Ft garden I will do Zucchini again (it was very successful last year) I might try red bell peppers again - last year was no good.....and then I really have to evaluate what else to put. My chocolate mint and Rosemary not only survived the winter, but seemed to thrive and I may have to cut them back a bit but they are doing well. Maybe I will convert a couple more squares to herbs......I have started using different fresh herbs alot more. Anyway, I will post pics when Im all planted and growing :) Happy Growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers