Fall

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things

Well...yes, the car did finally get put back together and the brakes work now so the future DIL is out in the world stopping safely (we hope). It only took the poor hubby THREE days to get it all figured out.....

The proxy marriage (required by the US Navy) should be complete in about 1 week so my Navy boy and Future DIL will be legally married. She leaves for Italy the end of June. It really stinks to get a brand new DIL in a family full of boys, only to send her off to Italy :( But we are still having the "real wedding" in December when they come home for Christmas.

Now if we can just get the hubby back to work so I can actually HELP with this wedding - things would be wonderful!

I have a training walk on Saturday for the Susan G Komen...its sneaking up fast and I still have quite a bit more money to raise, but thats ok.....I'm determined to do this.

College boy is going to school and working two jobs..I know he is ready for summer to be here and cut out at least ONE of those for a little while. I hope he gets moved to the kitchen at VG's pretty soon - he is really looking forward to that!

And at least its almost Friday.....I can use the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers