Fall

Monday, August 23, 2010

August - Who needs it?

Ok, really? 106 degrees? I live in Texas for crying out loud not Arizona! 90's not so much a big deal to me, I have lived here my whole life. But this 106 business - no thanks! Maybe I need a summer home someplace like, oh I don't know, maybe the mountains of Montana or Wyoming - mmmmm now theres a blissful thought. Of course, to do that one has to have a money and a job that allows for that, right? Yeah, well thats not US!

HOWEVER, the shining spot in all of this blasted heat is that the hubby has interviews today and tomorrow - one he prefers over the other, but at this point he can go wherever they want him the most :)

Believe me, as soon as we know something I will post it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers