Fall

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You need the bad to appreciate the good

I walked out of my house this morning and the weather was so wonderful that I just wanted to stand there with the cool breeze blowing watching the clouds as they moved by - it was just gloroious but - it was not to be, so I got into my car and started driving to work - I even had one of my windows down - THATS how nice it was outside. I was filled with joy.

Then I turned onto the highway..............a few miles down the road the traffic came to an abrupt STOP - after twenty minutes of exhaust fumes, slow moving traffic, people cutting over at the last minute and seeing that it was all because of high water in the two left lanes on the highway, my joy was completely gone!

Dear Mr Policeman - we can all drive through a little high water - isn't that what those flashy signs are for to WARN us? Stop shutting down the highway, K? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers