Fall

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wanderings

Do you ever just look around you and think "what am I doing?" Just kind of in a fog and your life is on auto pilot? I came to that realization this morning as Im driving to work....and I think - this is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to deep of thought for 7 AM so I forgot about it, grabbed some breakfast and went to work.

A few mins later (like now) the nagging thought came back again so I thought ok, Im going to blog my thoughts about this.

The reality is...I don't have any thoughts about it..... I mean, I do wonder what Im doing. I do feel like Im on auto pilot with the same routine every day. I do think about it and wonder about it I mean, maybe its because I haven't had a vacation in like 5 years. Maybe its because Im so danged tired that its all I can handle to get through the day, or maybe it because I have no passions, no goals, no direction.

No....Im not depressed but I am really tired........that must be it - deep thoughts when your this tired are pointless - your never going to resolve them because they aren't mean to be resolved, only pondered. Im sure tomorrow when I get up at the same time I get up every day...follow my morning routine that I follow every morning and get in my car to drive to my same job I go to every day to do the same work I do every day I will forget about all of this and move on to some other topic of thought...like Navy boy's November wedding, College boy's car in for body work (again), College boy's classes starting in a couple of weeks, Hubby still looking for a job, or maybe Saturday's 12.4 mile training walk for the Susan G Komen.......who knows? Tommorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers