Fall

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

College Boys Birthday - #19

Having a little trouble with this one.....This is the baby, my youngest, the one who I have been focused on all through high school - with marching band, band trips, etc we have spent alot of time together. I guess I have known the time was coming - and its here - he does his own thing, has his own friends, his own life and turning lose is not easy but you have to do it, especially with boys. So Im trying, but its not easy. Since Im at work, I don't have access to alot of his pictures but I will share just a couple - he was an adorable baby, a cute kid and a handsome young man. Next year, he will no longer be a teenager but I know he will be great at whatever he does and I will be there to smile, clap and cheer him on...
Go Get Em Taz - You ARE AWESOME!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers