Fall

Friday, March 26, 2010

Lemonade anyone?

I have heard it my whole life....when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Well I guess I now have about 500 gallons of lemonade. And really, Im SICK of making lemonade.

So I guess now Im going to try the whole gratitude thing.......

I was reading a book my mom gave me and this quote is why I wrote today's blog "Being grateful no matter what is going on around you puts you in position to keep you life moving forward, in the best direction possible, given your current circumstances." and also "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails" I guess Im a realist, cuz I plan to adjust my sails and keep on going, whether I like whats happening or not.

Thank you Mr William Ward - There is no way to avoid life's storms - they come and go whether we want them or not. The best thing each of us can do is learn how to dance in the rain! When I was little is used to be so much fun.......how come it isn't anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers