Fall

Friday, March 19, 2010

Same Song Second Verse

*sigh* yes we did this before......about 1 year ago to be exact. Here we are in Week 4 since the hubby was laid off and not a sign of life on a new job. Again, he has applied for about 40 positions at Alcon, Radio Shack (where he spent 13 years of his life), Lockheed, Texas Health Resources, Omni American (where we have been loyal customers for 20 years) and the list is longer but the short story is he has not even been so much as called for more info or an interview or anything. He has only recieved 2 emails saying no thanks but the rest is just floating out there in the world of electronic applications and I fear we are in for another seven months of no job for the hubby! The sad part is we were just recovering from the last seven month stretch of being unemployed (of course thats why I told him -no more consulting for you pal).

So.....any and all prayers are appreciated and in the meantime, if you hear of something, send me an email - hopefully something will come along soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if you got it, but I emailed Allison Shuldberg with some information on the company my husband works for. They are hiring and my husband would be happy to talk to yours if he is interested in more information. My email is theandersenfam@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers