Fall

Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting, Praying and Hoping

College boy filled out applications at the mall yesterday....allllll afternoon - he is hopeful to have a job by early next week. The hubby on the other hand is not having that much luck. He has probably applied for 2 dozen jobs and not so much as a nibble on ANY of them......of course, I say, give it time it has only been a little over a week - but I remember a few months ago saying, give it time, its only been 6 months! Its amazing to me that he has a bachelor's degree, over 13 years of IT experience and is very well like at all of his jobs and yet he can't find anything. Do people understand that when your a consultant and you get laid off its not because your not a good employee its because the works isn't there to sustain your position.......I just want to say COME ON PEOPLE your missing out on a GOOD EMPLOYEE HERE!!! Oh well, I keep waiting, praying and hoping for that one job to come along, after all I have a wedding to help pay for....now granted we only have the groom's expenses but thats quite enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers