Fall

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Furniture

So one of my good friends got new furniture -the benefit to that is that I got the old furniture - it is only about 4 years old and its a beautiful red plaid. There is a couch and rocker loveseat that are the plaid and an overstuffed chair and ottoman that are a matching floral. The throw pillows are the same floral and it just made all the difference in the world. The best part is that it so matches the brick around my fireplace (which is the same brick on the outside of the house). If I remember I will take pictures and post them later.


The hubby is still job hunting.....since we have not reached the point of wanting to relocate - he is still applying. The sad part is, he has not had ONE call.....I guess its because he is applying to big companies and the big companies aren't hiring without an internal recommendation. It is so frustrating for him and Im doing my best to encourage. I just hope something comes along for him soon.


Navy son and soon-t0-be DIL are doing well and the long distance wedding planning seems to be coming right along ;hopefully, we will get it all lined out so that even with her in Italy (with him) we can have things ready for December. I just know it will be beautiful.


College boy is still attending college and so far, his grades seem to be doing well - I think the summer off will be a good break for him. He has started his job and Aeropostale and I guess its going ok but with him you never really know. The girlfriend is good and she comes over occasionally and we enjoy visiting with her.


Other than that, all the extended family seems to be doing well and with Easter coming up this weekend Im sure I'll have some fun to document for posterity *grin*

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers