Fall

Monday, October 26, 2009

30th Reunion

Saturday night we attended my 30th High School reunion - about 70 people (out of a class of about 300) showed up - it was really very fun - most of the folks I was closest too were there (see a few pics on my facebook page) Its listed under Selita Sprunger - so not hard to find :) There aren't many of us out here in the world (Im sure there are several of you who will say Thank Goodness) hahaha - Anyway - I thought everyone looked pretty good and there is a rumor of a big reunion this summer involving the first 5 graduating classes from our high school. I always like to remember that MY class was the "Charter Class" - first Seniors to ever graduate from our high school - so it was cool ...now if I just had my class ring back :( (someone stole it from me, Senior year).

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about that ring. What a bummer. Glad your reunion was fun. And, hope college boy is safe and sound! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers