Fall

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Diet Update

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - diet is still going - really I am shifting from calling it a diet to a lifestyle change because clearly I can't go back to what I was doing, after all - thats what GOT me here, right? So, unofficially (since I haven't seen my doc yet) the count is 17 pounds. So at least Im going in the right direction. Motivation is starting to lag a bit just because Im pretty sure Im coming up on a plateau (I can tell when the loss starts to s l o w d o w n) and THAT is what always gets me.....so I have to figure out how to MUSCLE through the plateau.........so - on we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers