Fall

Thursday, October 29, 2009

WHY?

Why do I have to be the one who works closer to home? That means that I am the first one home in the afternoons......when your the first one home to a house with THREE BOXERS living in it - you never REALLY know what your going to find. Even though they are "sequestered" to particular spaces there is still that GREAT unknown - as boxers are VERY CREATIVE animals. But on this particular occasion it was not their creativity so much, as the fact that ONE of them was not ummmmm (looking for delicacy here) feeling well. This is the 2nd time in a month that I have come home to (again delicacy) a huge mess and since I get home almost a full hour ahead of the hubby - I have to go ahead and clean it up alone. So I pulled on my rubber gloves and got to work. I had just finished when the DH came in the door all smiling and happy - I on the other hand.....was NOT! His first question.....Uh oh, why do you have the mop and bucket out?

Man, I HATE being the first one home!

5 comments:

  1. Im a little disturbed at a comments you wrote on someones blog. Why is it that only the genetics on the mothers side creates a beautiful baby? that comment is nto true unless the father is a donkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a little disturbed that you would post something like this on MY blog anonymously -without giving me the opportunity to respond to it so I will do so here - I simply wrote that because the people whose blog I posted it on are friends of mine - I do not know the family or father of the baby and have never met them, but what I do know, is that based on the baby's mother and family - The child is and Im sure will continue to be beautiful. If you took offense please try to keep in mind - I am NOT a Dr and was simply making an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the anonymous comment. We get those occasionally. His comment sure hit it on the head!!

    Sorry about the dogs too. Pets are as challenging as kids sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apology is not necessary but I thank you for it. I notice that anonymous has not bothered to come back and post further comments but be assured that if they do, I will deal with them :) You know me....Im a no nonsense - speak my mind - kind of person and anonymous sure won't stop me there :) (though they might grow up and use a name so when they post something that ridiculous someone can respond)

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers