Fall

Friday, October 23, 2009

HE CRACKS ME UP

Ok, get this....college boy (who has come home every NON Football game weekend since the semester started) calls up and says - Im not coming home this weekend - I have plans with "the guys" - "ok..sounds good" (saves me 2 drives to Denton, right?) - "What are these big plans", I ask....."ohhhh we're just gonna go to the park and hang out and stuff, cuz thats what we do" - I said "oh please - Im not so dumb that I believe that you and your buddies "planned" a weekend of hanging out in the park" - so I let it go for a day or two - finally today, I text him and I say - so you gonna tell me what YOUR REALLY doing this weekend? He makes me promise not to get mad *rolling my eyes* College boy is headed to Austin with 4 of his buddies to some medieval convention where they will stay in some kind of tent village "for the full medieval effect" he says. I thought - the boy is 18, what did he think I was going to do, ground him? HA HA HA HA HA YEAH , RIGHT! So, safe trip college boy - call me when you get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers