Fall

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

I am going to rant for a minute - so if you don't like ranting then don't read my post. Home Builders are the WORST. They are criminals who get away with stuff, and I for one am sick and tired of it. So sick and So tired in fact that if I find an attorney who will take my case (and only get paid if we sue for attorney's fees and win) then Im suing! I have had 5 years of pain and suffering over my well! It was not dug deep enough and now including all the PAST problems with not being able to drink the water and having decent water pressure and having a faulty pressure tank - NOW all my appliances including my toilets and shower are being ruined by sand and sediment (and oh yeah, dead ant pieces) that SHOULD NOT EVEN BE GETTING INTO MY HOUSE! Today the home builder's construction person was so rude to me that I just wanted to scream! Its just a matter of time before I have to replace all my appliances because of the sand and sediment.......I wrote a letter to the CEO, I wrote a letter to consumer affairs.com and in 5 days , Im writing to the better business bureau and the Texas Homebuilders Association AND the media.....I have had it - its not like I did something to cause this - this is faulty workmanship at its core - and someone needs to pay for it BESIDES ME!

Ok, rant complete - anybody have any suggestions?
Im calling Shelly Slater at Channel 8 :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! It sounds like someone just might listen. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers