Fall

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 1

I got Jillian Michaels' 30 day Shred DVD for Christmas. Last night I did the level 1 work out for the first time. On each level there is an easy version and a hard version - I , of course, am doing the easy version. According to the DVD you are to do this EVERY DAY for 30 days.......I will try but I am so sore just from Day 1.

However - I will blog on it everyday because I know lots of other people doing this workout and there are alot of people who have questions regarding this workout - so as a true beginner, trying to get in shape - we will see how this goes.

Day 1 - Level 1 - easy -the workout was fun but fairly hard - hard as far as effort you must put forth to complete it. You do 2 cycles of: 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs then a brief stretch and cool down - about 20 minutes total.

Result - I am sore - I did have some sweating and muscle burning during the workout - will have to push myself to do it again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers