Fall

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A real first

It is December 3rd and I am shocked even at myself. I almost completely done with my Christmas shopping AND wrapping........for years I have been a last minute, put it off, don't really want to do it, fight the crowds, I hate shopping kind of person. This year, I ordered a few things online, had a couple of really productive shopping trips (can I just say, Kohl's totally rocks) and last night I wrote down what I had bought and what I still needed and was COMPLETELY shocked to find that I only need a couple more things and I am done! I even shipped Jerin's gifts to Italy on Tuesday........I must say that having that done early really lets me enjoy the holidays :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it gets easier when kids are older...at least I hope.

    Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers