Fall

Friday, December 4, 2009

The Rush To Christmas

I think its a good thing that I have most of my shopping and wrapping done cuz I just got a good look at my calendar.....sheeesh - tonight is the Hubby's company Christmas Dinner/Party - Saturday and Sunday we are IN the Nativity Pageant at church - with 2 performances each evening (our Nativity Pageant is more like a play) - next weekend on Saturday we have our car club Christmas party and Sunday we have the Christmas Choir performance at church - the 18th we move College Boy back from College until January - that weekend will be my holiday baking for the few people that I bake things for - the 21st is my company Christmas Dinner and then the next weekend is Christmas......College Boy's birthday is December 30th and then NEW YEARS EVE. I will need all of January to recuperate from that!

HAPPY 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers