Fall

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Darned Navy!

I was talking to Navy boy via Skype last night - he was in Florida last week and didn't call me !?!?!?! Now, like myself, im sure your asking "why NOT?" - It turns out he was here for a class and had leave approved and was going to surprise me - how fabulous is that? Well 2 days before he finishes up his class to go on leave - the Navy says "nope, sorry - no leave - come back to Italy" so he goes back and now he can't take leave until January - but you know what? Thats ok.......he is safe, he is in a good place and I can't feel better knowing I will see him soon !!! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers