Fall

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 2

As promised I completed the work out again. It was a push but once I got going I kinda worked out the soreness and felt pretty good. One hour later - ARE YOU KIDDING? I could hardly get out of the chair. This morning - Im doing good to stand on these 2 things that i don't recognize as my legs because they are refusing to work!

Sounds heard as I struggled to get out of bed "OUCH", "ow, Ow, OW", "Ohhhhhh" - yes soreness has set in, thighs, arms, abs - all of me - good grief, Jillian knows her stuff but if this is Level 1, easy, how will I survive Levels 2 and 3?

Day 2 - Level 1 - about the same, maybe a tad bit easier, still have to take a break now and then.

Result - even MORE sore than yesterday. but being College Boy's birthday will probably have to skip tonight....might try to fit it in since its only 20 minutes, but no guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers