Fall

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Eagle has landed...

Well he finally made it home...our Navy boy (of course I guess he is not a "boy" anymore but he is mine so I can call him what I want). After a little over a year in Greece - he is home for 18 days and then he is off to Italy. Craig and I really hope that we can make a trip over to visit HIM while he is there. Of course a job for Craig would be nice....but that might be coming soon :) but Im not saying cuz I don't want to jinx it.

However - here he is, our very own sailor - Jerin (the picture may not show it but he looks tanned and wonderful, but of course Im partial, cuz Im his mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers