Fall

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I just want to wish every father, step-father, grandfather, god father - whatever kind of father you are, a very Happy Father's Day - this day is to celebrate you and who you are and what you do for the children in your life.

The quote says Any man can be a father but it takes a special person to be a Dad. Well I personally, have one of the best and I share him with two siblings who think so too - but I also share him with my own children because he is such a blessing to us all. Our lives are doubly blessed by having another wonderful father, Craig's Dad - he is the silent type who is always there when you ask, never intruding but only "being there" and we thank him for that.

So to all the dads in our lives - we love you, we appreciate you and may God bless you every day just for being who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers