Fall

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is what it is

The Navy has reminded Jerin once again of who is in charge and moved his departure back to June 19th. As long as he still get the 18 days at home then we can all survive one more week. I told him to keep his chin up and enjoy the downtime.

We took on another round of pretty severe storms last night. At one point (around 2:30 am) Craig and I were fairly sure the house had been hit by lightining. We were running around the house seeing if we could smell smoke, waiting to see if the smoke detectors went off (at the intial "boom" we heard them beep just once). Of course right after Craig's panic he started to feel sick and "weird" (he doesn't do panic very well). Anyway, the weather settled down and soon we were able to get some sleep. The garden seems no worse for the wear - I checked it this morning just briefly.

I hope all of you fared well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers