Fall

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rodeo


Saturday night we went to the rodeo.....a group of 12 and my mom even had access to a suite.....so we really enjoyed ourselves. My favorite Aunt who lives down near Houston
, some of my favorite cousins.....both my boys, my sister, my parents



....it was such fun. We did find out that the Mesquite Rodeo is no longer run by Don Gay and family.....they have done away with the opening parade and have changd things up quite a bit...we didn't like it quite as much .....there just seems to be less "fanfare" however, in spite of all that....we were there to be together and just enjoy ourselves and we sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers