Fall

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation Day

Well its finally here. Travis is graduating from High School. I was having some trouble with it since he is the baby and he will be living on campus when he goes off to school but someone said at Baccalaurate - this is not the end or the beginning of the end, but the beginning of the beginning......and since he is going to UNT he will still be close :) (Be aware parents of little ones - the time goes by so fast - so don't blink or you will miss it).
Travis will be in Marching Band at UNT so we will be at football games and school stuff - so all is well. We are so proud of you T - you made it!

2 comments:

  1. I got a little choked during the ceremony. You better make sure you take some tissues.

    The strawberry farm is at www.gnismer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thanks for the info. Yeah, I made it through the ceremony pretty good - I think for me, the hard part will be dropping him off at school. Granted its just an hour up the road but still....

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers