Fall

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary To US

Today is mine and Craig's 7th wedding anniversary. I think it surprises him when I remember because Im so bad with dates. If I don't write it down, it didn't happen :) This is a tough anniversary for us because ;unfortunately, he is still laid off, so we went to dinner and that was enough....but when he DOES get a job - there better be something good next year :) Im thinking a trip to Italy to see Jerin will suffice (hahahaha).

Anyway Happy Anniversary Honey - this is just one out of many, we can make up for it !

1 comment:

  1. Happy Aniversary!!

    Congratulations to you both. Keep your chin up, something good will come along.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers