Fall

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For Crying OUT LOUD!

Im just having "A DAY" - the hubby is out of town on business AGAIN - same as last week.
Last night we had big thunderstorms which was really enough all by itself, but then - there was a very LARGE scorpion crawling through the living room that Buster (the YOUNGEST of our boxers) decided to "protect" me from - so while Im trying to "catch it" so I can take it outside (yes we have a cup we use for CRITTER removal) he is steadily barking at it, growling at it and jumping at it trying to GET IT FOR ME! I couldn't take time to put Buster up for fear that the scorpion would hide and then I would have a large, loose, scorpion in MY HOUSE!

I never sleep very well when Im alone in the house - its like the house suddenly becomes UNSAFE - so I had chairs under the front and back door knobs and I lock my bedroom door when I go to bed.....and then every noise, every squeak has me sitting upright....well the thunder and lightining from the storm did not subside until around 2-ish this morning (and now you know how I know this).

I get up, its raining again - so it was a fight with Pete (the OLDEST of our boxers) to go out in the rain and do his business, but finally he did after some physical pushing to get him OFF the porch. I get to work, which is going to be a busy day anyway only to discover that I left my cell phone at home.....ok not a big deal - so I text the hubby and the college boy (using my computer) to let them know if they need me to call me. EXCEPT THAT I get a return text message (to my computer) from college boy, telling me he has lost his wallet.....since he is in class, I had to deal with cancelling his debit card....I then remember - his drivers license AND his student ID was in that wallet. He can't EAT on campus without the ID - which I think he has to pay $10 for which he no longer has a debit card to pay with and without his drivers license I don't think he can write a check AND how do you get a replacement ID with out your drivers license to prove that you are the student requesting it and how do you pay for it with no identification ??? Losing your wallet is a very very very bad thing.

I am being OVERLOADED by negative Energy!!!!!!!!!! Where is the Chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers