Fall

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mom's Birthday

My Mom turned 60 on Saturday - I took charge, gathered "The Gang", made a reservation at Abuelos (if you have never been there and you like Mexican food, it is a MUST) and had a great birthday lunch with Mom. Now let me say that my Dad just turned 68 in July. Look at this picture and tell me, do these people look in their 60's to you? (I had a picture on here but was told by my mother to remove pictures of her from MY BLOG on the Internet)

I must have some pretty good genetics to draw from here :) (we can only hope). Anyway, after the lunch and really fabulous birthday cake
(It was a Tres Leches with strawberry filling and fresh strawberries on top) all the girls went shopping. As is standard -Mom and I found NOTHING - a few of the others found a few things - but it was a fun time :) - Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers