Fall

Friday, September 11, 2009

Update on the College Boy

I guess its all going well - of course, now that he is "on his own" (right Im still paying all of the bills but HE is on his own) anyway, apparently I have no right to know what is going on.....he is still trying to see how many activities he can get involved in and meanwhile all i want to know is ARE YOU GOING TO CLASS AND DOING YOUR SCHOOL WORK.......of course he gives me that "attitude" that I so can't stand so I usually end the conversation before an arguement ensues....

This weekend will be the first HOME football game so the band will be busy (I wish we were going but we have other obligations this weekend) and its supposed to rain but thankfully, I don't think they are supposed to be in full uniform...I think this weekend is Khaki's and UNT t-shirt. UNT won the first game (away game) so lets all cheer for the Eagles (ca-caw)!

Anway - I guess time will be the only thing that will tell the tale - he will make good grades and stay at UNT or he will make bad grades and come home to work and go to TCC. Its his choice.
Anyway, Happy WEEKEND EVERYONE! Next week I will tell you all about my new diet and how its working ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers