Fall

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Arborlawn's Got Talent?

We participated in a little program at our church called Arborlawn's Got Talent....and I guess mostly it does......but sometimes things just don't really go the way you plan - the FIL and I are singing Unforgettable - a duet - a couple of lines or words in the song - his mic goes out and it becomes mostly a solo of ME......kinda messes up the purpose of harmony. We survived.
Craig did a "singing skit" to Anything you can do I can do better. It was actually cute and very funny and got good reviews. Craig was incredibly nervous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers