Fall

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sometimes It is just the LUCK of the DRAW

College Boy sent me a message last night - "I have AWESOME news" - I can't imagine what it is......so he tells me he is playing at the Cowboy's Game on Sunday - in the new stadium and everything - "once in a lifetime chance" he tells me. They are unveiling Tom Landry's statue and the Cowboy's star.......I said "how did YOU get a spot? Your a freshman, thats not normal"...apparently ALL the upperclassmen get to go for sure then they held a lottery for the remaining spots (apparently only 200 of the UNT band get to go) - Well Travis "won" a spot and will be playing at the game this Sunday......now, how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day for the Cure!

College Boy in the Snow

College Boy in the Snow

Navy boy in Greece

Navy boy in Greece

Followers